Translate

Views

Sunday, June 25, 2023

cuongtk2002


This blog is mainly used to store programming exercises for competitive programming, with additional hints provided for difficult and interesting problems. Additionally, there is a series in Vietnamese about artificial intelligence algorithms (nearest neighbor, convex hull, greedy best-first search, A* search, minimax, linear programming, simplex method...) which can be found in the blog labels.


At first, my profile had nothing because I didn't think it was necessary, but when I saw ~400 views (since June 25, 2023), I decided to add more by writing a blog.

Currently, I'm quite busy and don't know what to write, so I think I should add my own academic journey to increase the credibility of the blog.

Stage 1: Starting with Mathematics: In grade 4, I created many accounts on Violympic mathematics and these accounts were all in the top 1, 2, 3, 5, ... of the school. Finally, in the city-level competition, I received an encouragement award. It can be seen that from a young age, I enjoyed competing in logic subjects online.

Stage 2: Getting acquainted with Computer Science: In grade 8, I started participating in computer science competitions and achieved second place at the city level. However, in grade 9, I slipped in rankings and only received an encouragement award. Perhaps this setback pushed me to turn the tide successfully in the next two competitions and I was selected as one of the top 3 to compete at the provincial level.

Stage 3: Real-world experience with Computer Science: I passed the entrance exam for specialized school and achieved second place in the provincial computer science competition in grade 12. Also, with this achievement, I was selected for the national computer science team to compete in the national student competition. (VOI 2020)

University: With the skills I acquired during high school, I quickly achieved second place in the Vietnamese Student Olympic Informatics in my first year of university and participated in The 2020 ICPC Asia Can Tho Regional Contest.

Currently: Compared to previous times, I feel like I'm falling behind, but I will try to catch up in the future.

Thank you for reading!

No comments: